NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 71st Annual General Meeting of NCR (Nigeria) PLC (the “Company”) will be held virtually via the Zoom Cloud Meeting platform at NCR House, No 6 broad Street, Lagos Island, on Wednesday, 24th May 2023 at 11.00 am to transact the following businesses:
1. To lay before the meeting the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31st December 2022, together with the Reports of the Directors, the Auditors and the Audit Committee thereon.
2. To elect/re-elect Directors.
3. To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
4. To elect shareholders members of the Audit Committee.
5. To disclose the Remuneration of Managers of the Company in line with Section 257 of Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020 (“CAMA”)
SPECIAL BUSINESS: By Ordinary Resolution
“THAT the remuneration of the Non-Executive Directors of NCR (Nigeria) Plc for the year ending 31st December 2023, and until further notice, be and is hereby fixed at ₦4.5 million (four million and five hundred thousand Naira) only as Directors’ fees. In addition, sitting allowances will be paid at standard agreed rates for each meeting attended by the Directors”.
*Please note that this represents no change in the components of the remuneration of the Non-Executive Directors from the previous year.
Click here to download the full notice.