NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 70th Annual General Meeting of NCR (Nigeria) PLC (the “Company”) will be held at the Function Room, Muson Centre, 8/9 Marina, Onikan, Lagos State, Nigeria, on Wednesday, 25th May 2022 at 11.00 am to transact the following businesses:
1. To lay before the meeting the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31st December 2021, together with the Reports of the Directors, the Auditors and the Audit Committee thereon.
2. To elect/re-elect Directors.
3. To ratify the appointment of Grant Thornton as External Auditors of the Company.
4. To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
5. To elect shareholders members of the Audit Committee.
6. To disclose the Remuneration of Managers of the Company in line with Section 257 of Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020 (“CAMA”)
SPECIAL BUSINESS: By Ordinary Resolution
7. To consider and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as ordinary resolution of the Company:
“THAT the remuneration of the Non-Executive Directors of NCR (Nigeria) Plc for the year ending 31st December 2022, and until further notice, be and is hereby fixed at ₦4.5 million (four million and five hundred thousand Naira) only as Directors’ fees. In addition, sitting allowances will be paid at standard agreed rates for each meeting attended by the Directors”.
*Please note that this represents no change in the components of the remuneration of the Non-Executive Directors from the previous year.
Click here to download the full report.